Mar 12, 2019
Michelle Kinsman is the author
Real-World Feminist Handbook:
Practical Advice on How to Find, Win & Kick Ass at Your First
Job. Michelle and
Azul met at Camp GLP, run by Jonathan Fields. Today, she shares
with us what got her to write the book, her book writing process,
and some marketing strategies she used.
What We Discuss with Michelle
intention of writing a book
- Getting the attention of women
- Getting clarity in what you want to
- Finding and speaking her voice geared towards
- Michelle’s book writing process: not writing
things in order and showing up everyday!
transformation Michelle experienced out of writing her
- Wanting to create a movement geared towards
- Dealing with stereotypes – freedom to be the
person you are!
- Breaking down your book into digestible
power of speaking your truth
is only ONE you!
Like this show? Please leave us a
review here -- even one
sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can
thank you personally!